The Sales Associate role assists in running all “front of house” fitness studio operations, with
a strong focus on premium customer service as well as meeting sales expectations. Ideal
candidate has strong customer service skills and basic sales experience. The Sales Associate
is responsible for meeting and exceeding all key performance sales indicators for the fitness
studio, including membership sales and renewals, retail and concession sales, maximizing
workout traffic, and maintaining premium customer service levels.
JOB DUTIES INCLUDE:
* Establishes and maintains an effective referral program
- Maintains accurate records using established Mantra sales systems.
- Conducts telephone inquiries/follow up calls/customer care calls
- Leads Mantra studio previews with prospects and/or fitness program holders
- Greets members and guests promptly, enthusiastically and with a smile to create a friendly positive entrance into the studio
- Accurately follow the daily studio cleaning checklist ( pre/during/post ) shift activities
- Must be able to participate in 1-2 scheduled workouts per week
- Maintains an organized and clean lobby/front desk area
- Responsible for processing accurate cash and credit card transactions
- Follow up and follow through activities with all prospective clients
- Responds immediately to member requests, inquiries and concerns.
- Proper on-boarding all clients through the use of Client Intake Forms.
- Works closely with Fitness Team to ensure that processes are fulfilled
- Responsible for attending and participating in all relative training programs
- Excellent customer service skills
- Previous sales experience, with strong sales skills (experience working in a sales quota bearing structure highly preferred)
- Solid verbal and written communication skills required
- Able to multi-task and excel in a busy environment.
- Functional computer skills required – MS Office basic programs (word, excel), Internet, Basic computer program software use
- Health & Fitness minded people strongly preferred
- High school diploma required.
- Ability to work and function in our Studio environment
- Flexible to work day, evening and/or weekend hours as needed
Compensation & Benefits
- This position offers competitive base salary + Commission; based on experience & performance.
- Commission paid on sales
- Opportunity to bonus, based on performance
- Complimentary Studio Membership